MPCSD Yellow School Bus
MPCSD operates a yellow school bus mornings and afternoons for Encinal (K-3) & Laurel (K-4) students. Depending on space availability, Encinal 4-5 graders may ride to school in the morning.
Register for the yellow bus (request a seat):
Click here to get started requesting a seat on the yellow school bus.
Click here to see the schedule and routes for ENCINAL and LAUREL Schools.
Click here to see the schedule for the ENCINAL/LAUREL CONNECTION bus (formerly the City Assist Shuttle).
Families can select different options for riding the MPCSD yellow school bus. Fees apply for riding to both Encinal and Laurel.
- Morning M-F & After School M-F $500.
- Morning M-F $250.
- After School M-F $250.
Once your student's seat has been confirmed, we will send you a link for payment.
- Students must arrive at their morning bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up
- Kindergarteners must be met by a parent or guardian at afternoon drop-off
- Yellow School Bus Rules - Click here
Encinal Route - Key Considerations:
- The morning ride to Encinal from Suburban Park is 30 minutes & from Lorelei Manor is 22 minutes.
- The M-F afternoon ride from Encinal to Suburban Park will be 22 minutes.
- Commuting via yellow bus to Laurel from Encinal for K-5 is available.
Laurel Route - Key Considerations:
- Laurel neighborhoods will not be able to reach Encinal on the yellow school bus. We recommend riding SamTrans, riding a bicycle with friends or inviting neighbors to share rides to Encinal.
- Laurel afternoon pick-ups take place inside of the school by the kindergarten gate. Bus riders will be escorted to the bus by a teacher.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Transportation Overview